Transcat’s Chesterfield, Missouri Calibration Lab
The Transcat Chesterfield Lab has been serving the Midwest since 1986 as an ISO/IEC 17025 and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1 accredited laboratory. Formerly TIC-MS, Inc., the Chesterfield Lab was acquired by Transcat in March 2023. With a large scope of accredited calibration capabilities in both physical dimensional and electronic, the Transcat Chesterfield Lab offers a complete calibration package.
The Transcat Chesterfield Calibration Lab offers the following services:
- Pressure calibration from -15 to 10,000 psi
- Flow calibration, including gas flow from 1 sccm to 500 slpm
- Viscometer calibration – 10 to 30000 cP
- Thermodynamic calibration -50 to 400 C and Infrared 35 to 500 C
- Time and frequency calibration from 1 Hz to 1 GHz
- Indirect Verification of Hardness Testers – Rockwell, Brinell, Knoop, and Vickers
- Torque calibration 1 lbin to 2000 lbft
- Air Velocity 500-3000 fpm
- Pipette calibration 1 uL to 20000 uL
- Gage Block calibration 0.010 in to 12 in
- CMM and CMM articulating arm calibration
- Dimensional Measurement – Fixtures and Parts up to 72 in
- Calibration for pharmaceuticals, including humidity, pH, temperature, mass, and viscosity
- Mechanical/dimensional calibration – Force, Torque, Pressure, and Velocity
- Electronic calibration – Voltage, Current, Resistance
- Dimensional calibration, including linearity, flatness, angularity, parallelism, pitch, and thickness
And with both in-lab and on-site calibration capabilities, the Chesterfield team can provide instrument calibration to suit your operational requirements. We also offer the “On Line Metrology” (OLM) program to instantly access your calibration certificates, equipment status, equipment due reports, and historical records.
Calibration Lab Certificate and Accreditation
Former TIC-MS, Inc. customers can access their previous calibration records through the OLM Portal.
Transcat Calibration Services
647 Trade Center Blvd.
Chesterfield, MO 63005