Milliamp (mA) Loop Calibration Services from Transcat
Transcat is your premier provider of calibrations for testing instruments, including specialized devices such as the calibration of milliamp loop calibrators. We offer accredited electrical calibration services for instruments that measure and calibrate current signal instruments in your milliamp loop. Our 19 ISO 17025 accredited laboratories calibrate loop calibrators to satisfy the highest industry standards for accuracy and traceability, ensuring device integrity. We understand that you need precision when calibrating transmitters, digital indicators, recorders, switches and additional instruments that receive a 4-20 mA input, and our experience and expertise support the accurate maintenance of current loops.
Unparalleled Experience in Loop Calibration
Transcat is recognized as a global authority in calibrating mA testing devices of various accuracies and functionalities.In fact, we perform milliamp calibrator calibrationsfor equipment that offers the full range of 4-20 mA loop capabilities, provides automatic features, and tests with lab-level accuracy.Our technical staff understands that you have to source and measure loop current signals with extreme precision and safety. That's why Transcat delivers ISO/IEC 17025 accredited laboratory capabilities for electronic and electrical calibration. In fact, we lead the industry with the widest scope of accreditation across our serviced industries.
- We calibrate all makes and models of milliamp and multifunction calibrators, including Fluke, GE's Druck, Altek, Practical Instrument Electronics (PIE) and Martel.
- Our ISO 9001 compliant calibrations for electronic devices can offer true traceability to international standard units through NIST.
- All of our calibration labs provide electrical services, and reference-level capabilities are available in our Houston metrology lab.
- EveryTranscat calibration process has been developed by metrology experts to deliver stringent control over measurement accuracies and uncertainties.
Accuracy Along the mA Loop
Make sure you are taking the right measurements along the loop by testing your instruments with a standard that has been calibrated within our North American laboratory network. If you need the calibration of a mA calibrator but want the tool to remain in-house, why not utilize the flexibility our onsite services? With equipment for valid testing, you will be confident in daily operations, whether you're adjustingcontroller output or performing valve checks.Our calibration services cover avast number of electronic/electrical test equipment including decade boxes, power transducers, multimeters and ground resistance testers. Send us a single device or 20 calibrators. Either way,we will deliver exceptional service that surpasses expectations, in conjunction with rapid turnarounds on high quality processes.
Source and Measure Reliably
- To provide procedural consistency across our service network, every Transcat lab followsthe same calibrationprocesses developed by leading authorities in each discipline.
- Knowledgeable Transcat technicians, many of whom are ASQ Certified, are dedicated to checking accuracy across the device range, ensuringoperational consistency.
- We can perform the calibration specified by the device manufacturer, or customizeservice to yourapplication specifications.