Clamp Meter Calibration Services
Is your clamp meter operating in error? Transcat has the solution! We follow exacting standards in performing clamp meter calibrations within our fully accredited calibration laboratories. Through best-in-class electrical calibration services, we cater to a complete range of instruments and devices, such as clamp-on meters, multimeters, power supplies, and transmitters. Through routine calibrations from Transcat, your meter will remain a steadfast performance partner. Rely on our North American ISO 17025-accredited calibration facilities to accurately calibrate your AC, AC/DC, HVAC, and true RMS clamp meters across a broad current range.
Types of Clamp-On Meters We Calibrate
- Hall effect, Flexible, and Current Transformer clamp meters
- Clamp meters with wireless and remote display capabilities
- A full range of models with diverse functionality
- Best-selling clamp meters from Fluke, Extech, Keysight/Agilent, Amprobe, AEMC and more
What Electrical Services Do Transcat Labs Perform?
You need trusted electrical meter calibrations in order to maintain quality control or follow service guidelines, and Transcat conducts electrical instrument calibrations with procedures that are specific to your industry or device manufacturer. Is the display on your Fluke clamp meter working right? We'll check the essential operability of all makes and models. We also:
- Confirm that readings are hitting between high and low limits
- Notify you of any function issues
- Adjust equipment, if needed, to support accuracy in voltage and current measurement
- Service devices with meticulous care to ensure reliable performance moving forward
A Clamp Instrument Calibration Leader
Our precision calibration equipment and highly trained staff come together to deliver specialized calibration programs. Your traceable calibration documentation will include both the ISO certificate and measurement results. Plus, we make accessing online certificates easy! In addition, each of our labs offers these valuable benefits:
- Consistent service quality. Choose one of our many ISO 9001-compliant calibration labs
- Expertise that comes to you. Schedule skilled processes at your site for improved efficiency
- Services for new or existing devices from every test tool manufacturer
- Reference-level electrical DC/AC-LF laboratory standard capabilities in our Houston lab. Send us your challenges!
Our comprehensive electrical calibration services provide accredited calibrations for AC resistors and current, DC resistance and current, DC/AC-LF voltage, LF capacitance, LF power/energy, and other electrical measurement parameters. You can rely on Transcat to be your trusted provider for all of your calibration services.