Metrology Well & Dry Well Calibration Services
Transcat has industry-leading expertise in the calibration of metrology wells. We are a world-renowned provider of instrument calibrations that support safety, compliance and productivity in industrial process environments. Our accredited laboratories have the proven capabilities to service devices used in stringent quality control environments and during applications that demand rigid regulatory compliance.
Regular metrology well calibrations can ensure critical stability and accuracy during field performance. We calibrate the metrology wells that test the performance of devices such as: RTDs, thermocouples, thermometers, and sensors. Properly calibrated wells can play a valuable role in verifying process control equipment performance for pharmaceutical, medical, manufacturing, and food processing applications.
Can High-Accuracy Metrology Wells Be Calibrated?
Our labs want you to have confidence in the equipment you use to validate temperature sensors. We calibrate field metrology wells that perform a broad range of sensor calibrations. Transcat provides services within our accredited labs or on your site according to strict quality standards and processes developed by leading authorities in metrology. These services cover the entire Fluke line of advanced calibration products. That means we can calibrate Fluke 9144 metrology wells, or the 9172 models. We ensure accuracy in devices that calibrate temperature transmitters, thermocouples, RTDs, or thermostatic switches. Our technicians understand the crucial nature of having accurate, stable temperature sources working in your industrial environment ‚ no matter the sensor type being calibrated. Transcat delivers exceptional service when providing:
- Calibrations of metrology wells with a full range of accuracy and stability levels, including the Fluke/Hart Scientific series, Ametek/Jofra, Techne and more.
- Comprehensive services that also cover dry well calibrators from most every manufacturer.
- Labs with the widest scope of ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation in the industries served.
- Documented, externally audited and internally monitored quality management systems, which exceed ISO/IEC 17025 requirements.
- Temperature calibrations that are ISO 9001-compliant, with true SI unit traceability through NIST.
- Accredited reference temperature calibrations, including those for the Hart 914X Series field metrology wells.
Expansive Temperature Calibration Capabilities
Transcat offers temperature calibration services in all our accredited laboratories, as well as reference-level capabilities in specialized labs. Our calibration services verify the accuracy of industrial instruments and heat-sourcing equipment. We offer leading edge temperature capabilities that encompass:
- Temperature oven and furnace
- Dry well/block
- Digital Thermometers
- Thermometers - infrared and handheld
- RTDs and thermocouples
Process Consistency with Quality Assurance
- Our services come with an assurance of accuracy and process consistency. Centrally controlled datasheets and calibration procedures are used in each lab and by every skilled technician.
- We verify unexpected results with multiple checks to guarantee accuracy and prevent out-of-tolerance complications.
- Customers benefit from traceable compliance that supports regulatory requirements and quality systems, as well as anytime access to instrument status and documentation.
- Transcat calibrates instruments within a broad scope of temperature ranges, providing onsite, process, or lab calibrations to manufacturer or customized specifications.
Calibrating Metrology Well Calibrators
For more information on calibrating a metrology well calibrator, please use our Live Chat system located on the right side of the page, Request a Quote form, contact us, or call Transcat directly at 800-828-1470.