Your calibrations are only as accurate as your handheld or benchtop equipment. Protect against inaccuracies with precision-calibrated pressure instruments. We calibrate the comparators that are used to check pressure-monitoring instruments against a standard, such as a master test gauge, indicator or transducer.
Transcat calibrates gauge comparators according to strict standards and with industry leading expertise. Our NIST-traceable calibrations of hydraulic and pneumatic comparators can also help you meet rigid quality and safety requirements. We know you must have the capability to generate pressures precisely when verifying dial or digital gauge accuracy. The calibration of comparators increases confidence that you'll obtain accurate results when periodic comparative calibrations are performed. At Transcat, we're dedicated to delivering precision services on comprehensive range of equipment that supports test and calibration applications for industry.
Can Transcat Confirm Comparator Calibration Accuracy?
You buy your comparator to achieve fast calibrations without errors. Our industry-leading calibration services can ensure that your device is working to specifications and performance expectations. With a dedication to unparalleled quality, Transcat provides comprehensive calibrations for pressure instrumentation. Our highly skilled technicians can perform calibrations of pressure gauge comparators up to 72,000 PSI.
- We calibrate lab and field comparators from leading manufacturers, such as Ametek, Ashcroft, Crystal Engineering and Fluke.
- Our pressure gauge comparator calibrations are ISO/IEC 17025 accredited.
- Calibrations are ISO 9001-compliant, with true SI unit traceability through NIST.
- We calibrate instruments within a vast scope of pressure ranges.
- Fast onsite or lab calibrations are performed to OEM or customized specifications.
A Network of Pressure Capabilities
Transcat provides pressure calibration services across North America that deliver flexibility and a focus on customer needs. We support the full scope of industries where gauge comparator calibrations have an essential role in optimal safety, regulatory compliance, quality systems, and productivity. We are renowned for our wide-ranging pressure capabilities, which also include:
If you choose Transcat for your absolute, gage, or low pressure capabilities, you will have access to accredited services in each of our labs. High-pressure reference level laboratory standards and low pressure calibration capabilities are also available when you choose Transcat expertise.
Trusted Leadership in Pressure Services
Through a network of accredited labs, Transcat delivers exceptional reliability and an unparalleled dedication to accuracy during the servicing of pressure calibration devices. Our customers can rely on:
- Internal quality programs characterized by stringent oversight that ensures unwavering consistency of laboratory and technician processes
- The expertise of a highly skilled technical staff and renowned metrology authorities
- Onsite calibration services for pressure calibration equipment, as well as in-process services for pressure switches and sensors
Verify Gauge Comparator Accuracy