As an industry-leading test tool calibration service provider, Transcat offers best-in-class calibration services for electrical equipment that is used for testing and measurements. When instrument accuracy is imperative, reliable frequency counter calibrations can give your operations an edge. You may be using your frequency counter device in a test system, for research and development, or in the field. In each case, you require the reliability and precision that Transcat's superb calibration services provide.
High-Speed Frequency Counter Verifications
Transcat is committed to offering timely test tool calibration services for a broad scope of frequency measurement equipment. Our superior level of device calibrations feature:
- Flexible capabilities on devices with standard functionality and units that take pulse microwave or continuous measurements
- Skilled processes for high-speed, high-resolution devices
- Broad expertise to evaluate counters that display histogram and trend presentations
- Deep knowledge to calibrate models that combine frequency and time with statistical analysis
Transcat Calibrates Frequency Timer/Counters
Many of the electrical devices we service in our ISO/IEC 17025-accredited calibration labs are multifunctional, such as transmitters, power quality analyzers, and oscilloscopes, but our comprehensive electrical expertise extends to the skilled calibration of frequency counters, frequency/timer counters, and frequency timer/counter/analyzer systems.
- We specialize in NIST-traceable calibration services for frequency counting equipment with a variety of Hz, MHz, and GHz frequency ranges
- Our labs evaluate models with a variety of time and frequency measurements, connectivity options, and graph views
- Transcat services models from the top manufacturers of frequency devices, such Keysight Technologies and Instek
- With ISO 9001 lab compliance, we conduct calibration processes under a tight system of quality control
Expertise in Test Tool Calibration Services
When you choose one of our ISO 17025-accredited calibration labs, you opt for exceptional reliability. Transcat wants to earn your business and be the single expert source confirming optimal pressure-, electrical-, and temperature-based test tool device operations. You can take advantage of convenient electrical/electronic calibrations at your site, or rely on our North American network of calibration labs.
It is important to note that every laboratory in our respected network performs accredited electrical calibrations, with a number of labs providing specialized services. Our Houston calibration laboratory stands as a premier facility, offering high-voltage and reference-level capabilities. Transcat calibrates test tools with a strong foundation of knowledge, and our expertise continues to advance, keeping in perfect pace with innovation.
Get a Free Frequency Counter Calibration Quote!