Calibration Bath Calibration Services
Calibration baths offer an alternative method for temperature calibration, with greater flexibility than dry block calibrators. Instead of a rigid well sleeve that requires a precision fit, the probes to be calibrated are suspended in a tank of circulating fluid that maintains a constant temperature setting. Uniformity and consistency are critical for accurate temperature bath calibration, and depend on both the model and fluid you choose.
Calibration Bath Accuracy is Paramount
Think about it ‚ you use your temperature bath to calibrate a wide range of temperature measurement devices, all of which need to be accurate. But your calibration can only be as accurate as your temperature bath. So, regular calibration of your calibration bath is not only a smart business move, but also a critical cog in the entire calibration process.
- The cost of repairing a temperature bath that has drifted out of tolerance is frequently many times the cost of temperature bath calibration.
- Neglecting temperature bath calibration risks inaccurate temperature measurement across all instruments calibrated in that bath.
- Inaccurate temperature measurement can cause safety issues, equipment malfunction, and quality control issues.
- Inaccurate temperature calibration ultimately leads to costly equipment repairs, total shut-downs and stoppage, and product recalls, and can leave you open to lawsuits and at risk of regulatory noncompliance.
Why Choose Transcat Calibration Bath Calibration Services?
Transcat's accredited calibration services are world-class. We hold one of the widest scopes of accreditation in the industry, and our expert teams perform a broad array of ISO 17025 accredited temperature calibrations, all ISO 9001-compliant with true SI Unit traceability through NIST, equivalent sources, or physical constants. We offer multiple options to suit your specific needs:
- In our labs ‚ our calibration labs are located in cities across North America, and offer pickup and delivery within 100 miles. All of our labs use the same quality system, processes, datasheets, and management system, so you can be assured of top-notch temperature bath calibration services no matter which lab you use. We offer five-day turnaround on most calibrations, and we eliminate hidden costs by including the price of minor adjustments, cleaning, and alkaline Fluke battery replacement in the cost of the calibration service itself.
- Onsite In-Process ‚ we can also calibrate many calibration baths onsite to minimize downtime, and we offer onsite process calibration for your custom specifications in your actual process environment. Our technician will meet with you to work out the ideal calibration for your application, and will provide all documentation before leaving. Your calibration information will be stored in CalTrack Online, our calibration asset management system, so you can access it from anywhere at any time.
- New Instrument Calibration ‚ when you order a new calibration bath from Transcat, we can calibrate it before it ever leaves our facility. This precaution ensures that your new bath is operating at its highest level of accuracy from the start, so you can put it into operation with confidence the day it arrives.
Transcat Has Your Calibration Bath Solutions
- We carry a large selection of temperature bath calibrators from a variety of manufacturers, and our selection of Fluke calibration baths can't be beat.
- Our experts are available to answer your questions, address concerns, point you toward the ideal calibration bath for you, or even just help you get the most out of your liquid calibration bath.
- Our calibration services are second to none, and we offer calibration management capabilities that can centralize, organize, and streamline calibration for all of your equipment.