Tektronix 370B Used for Sale
Order #: 370B-USED
Mfg #: 370B
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
- High-resolution DC Parametric Measurements With the 370B (Resolution Down to 1 pA or 2 µV)
- High Voltage and Current Sourcing With the 371B (Up to 3,000 V or 400 A)
- Built-in Cursor Measurements - Dot, Window and Function Line
- Kelvin Sense Measurements
- Sweep Measurement Mode
- Waveform Comparison and Averaging
- Fully Programmable
- 1.44 MB Floppy Drive Stores Setup and Bitmap of Curves
- Direct Hardcopy with Third-party Printer
- Parametric Characterization of Semiconductors
- Failure Analysis
- Data Sheet Generation
- Manufacturing Test
- Process Monitoring and Quality Control
- Incoming Inspection
- Component Matching
Tektronix curve tracers offer power and versatility to test the DC characteristics of semiconductor devices. The 370B and 371B curve tracers combine a simple-to-use front panel, digital acquisition and display, and programmability to serve a variety of application needs.
In the R&D lab, Tektronix curve tracers are used for characterization of new designs, extraction of SPICE parameters, failure analysis and data sheet generation. In manufacturing test, Tektronix curve tracers are used to verify device quality and process monitoring. They are also used for incoming inspection to verify device performance, perform failure analysis and match components.
The 370B, the world standard for high-resolution curve tracers, provides up to 20 A/2,000 V sourcing capability combined with 1 pA and 50 µV measurement resolution. The 370B performs DC parametric characterization of integrated circuits, transistors, thyristors, diodes, SCRs, MOSFETs, electro-optic components, solar cells, solid-state relays and other semiconductor devices. It has pushbutton source and measurement configuration so it's easy to change from one test to the next.