Keysight 8510C Highlights
The Keysight / Agilent 8510C Vector Network Analyzer provides the best performance to meet your design and test challenges. With unmatched accuracy and convenience, the 8510C Vector Network Analyzer makes broadband measurements from 45 MHz to 50 GHz in 2.4 mm coax, from 45 MHz to 110 GHz in 1.0 mm coax and from 33 GHz to 110 GHz in waveguide bands.
The 8510C network analyzer measures the magnitude, phase, and group delay of two-port networks to characterize their linear behavior. Optionally, the 8510C network analyzer is also capable of displaying a network's time domain response to an impulse or a step waveform by computing the inverse Fourier transform of the frequency domain response.
- Unmatched Accuracy and Convenience
- Broadband Measurements from 45 MHz to 50 GHz in 2.4 mm Coax
- Broadband Measurements from 45 MHz to 110 GHz in 1.0 mm Coax
- Broadband Measurements from 33 GHz to 110 GHz in Waveguide Bands
- Measures Magnitude, Phase, and Group Delay of Two-Port Networks
- With LCD Display