Compare Products in this Series
AND ORDER #
You’ll save time, with less run-around collecting multiple measurements. Use multiple modules for measurements on three-phase systems, as a stand-alone measurement tool or combine with other Fluke Connect ™ modules as a system for multiple measurements.
From short distances, you can even view readings from modules through closed electrical panels. Plus no more writing down data as the FC Wireless DC Voltage Module captures up to 65,000 sets of time stamped min/max/avg readings, using the optional PC adapter. Fluke Connect wireless test tools also offer increased safety by letting you view readings in a separate location from the test point.
Now you can take readings on moving machinery, with only the measurement module in harm’s way.
- AC and DC voltage measurements to 1000 V
- AC and DC current with 0.01 mA resolution
- Continuity, resistance, diode test, capacitance and frequency measurements
- MIN/MAX recording
- CAT III 1000 V, Cat IV 600 V; IP54
- Measure up to 1000 VDC
- Use as a standalone meter or as part of the system
- Use the logging function for recording and saving up to 65,000 readings
Each Unit Includes
- Fluke 3000 FC Series Wireless Multimeter
- Fluke v3001 DC Voltage Module
- TL175 Test Leads
- TL222 Test Leads
- AC175 Alligator Clips
- AC220 Alligator Clips
- Magnetic hanging strap