Chroma 66202 Highlights
Chroma's Digital Power Meters are designed for both single-phase and multiple phase measurements of AC power signals and related parameters common to most electronic products. Instead of traditional analog measurement circuits the 66200 Digital Power Meter uses state-of-the-art DSP digitizing technology. The internal 16 bits analog/digital converters with sampling rates of up to 200KHz provide both high speed and high accuracy measurements which is unprecedented within the industry for this class of power meters current on the market.
- 10mA minimum current range & 1mW power resolution
- Meets ENERGY STAR /IEC 62301 measurement requirements
- Accumulated energy methods for unstable power measurements
- Dual current shunt design provides high accuracy over a wide current range
- Interface options: USB or GPIB
- 0.2/2/8/20 Arms, DC, 15Hz to 10kHz, 20A, 10KW