Tektronix 067-0916-00 FOR RENT
Video Calibration Plug-in
Order #: 067-0916-00-RENT2
Mfg #: 067-0916-00
Tektronix 067-0916-00 Highlights
The Tektronix 067-0916-00 Video Amplitude Calibration Fixture is a high precision test fixture used in the measurement of common video test signals, and the calibration of video test signal generators and waveform monitors.
The 067-0916-00 provides a simple means of measuring and calibrating luminance and chrominance signals associated with most video test signals. A low impedance output on the unit provides a precision square wave with a resolution of 0.1 mV and an accuracy of 0.05% from 0 to 999.9 mV peak. Lever switches select the output voltage or preset values are switch selected from values stored in EPROM.
The 067-0916-00 requires any 2 slot or wider TM500-series mainframe and is compatible with NTSC, PAL, PAL-M, and SECAM formats.
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit