Order #: CA150
Mfg #: CA150
Special Price $2,176.68 Regular Price $2,244.00
The Yokogawa CA150 simultaneously signals source and measurement operations at the same time, providing an accuracy within 0.02% of the DC voltage range for both functions. With the CA150 you can perform operational checks, regular inspections, maintenance and diagnostics on equipment such as thermocouples, RTDs, process instruments, transmitters, thermostats and signal converters.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Highly accurate within 0.02% of the DC voltage range for source and measure
- Source and measurement can be performed simultaneously.
- Vertical body with large-screen display
- Loop power supply function (24 VDC at a load of max 22 mA) It is possible to measure current in the mA range while supplying power.
- Sink function
- Sweep functions that allow 3 types of continuous outputs: Step sweep function,
- Linear sweep function, Program sweep function
- Auto power-off Approx. 10 minutes; it can be canceled by setting
- Operating Temperature/Humidity Range 0 to 40?°C, 20 to 80 % RH (no condensation)
- Storage Temperature Range -20 to 60?°C 90%RH or less (no condensation)
- External Dimensions 251 x 124 x 70 mm
- Weight Approx. 1000 g
- Conforming Standards Safety Softy EN61010-1, EMC EN 61326 Class B;EN 55011 Class B Group1, EN 61000-3-2; EN 61000-3-3, EN61326
All products in this series