Order #: II900
Mfg #: 5075603
Equipped with an array of microphones for an expanded field-of-view, the handheld Fluke ii900 Sonic Industrial Imager enables maintenance teams to quickly and accurately locate air, gas and vacuum leaks in compressed air systems; even in noisy environments.
The handheld Fluke ii900 Sonic Industrial Imager is designed for production facilities that rely on compressed air. With minimal training, maintenance teams can now inspect for air and vacuum leaks even during peak production periods. Equipped with a microphone array and the ability to easily isolate the sound frequency to identify leaks, background noise can be filtered, and leaks are easily identified. The 7" LCD touchscreen overlays a SoundMap™ on a visual image for quick leak location identification. Never neglect air leaks again.
- SoundSight technology blends sound with a visual image - a first on the market!
- Ensure proper air pressure to your pneumatic equipment
- Do more with the same air compressors
- Optimize your compressed air budget
- Lower utility costs
Each Unit Includes
- AC power supply and battery pack charger (including universal AC adapters)
- Two rugged lithium ion smart battery packs
- USB cable
- Rugged, hard carrying case
- Two rubber array covers
- Adjustable hand strap
- Ajustable neck strap.