300MHz/4-Channel Oscilloscope 8"Display,SPO Technology
Order #: SDS2304
Mfg #: SDS2304
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- The highest specification oscilloscope available in Siglent's SDS2000 series, the SDS2304 is a four-channel instrument with maximum bandwidth of 300MHz. This means that up to four high frequency waveforms can be measured simultaneously, with each waveform shown on screen at the same time complete with colour coding for ease of use.
- Siglent's SDS2000 series oscilloscopes all use Super Phosphor Oscilloscope (SPO) technology, giving them support for 256 intensity grading, hardware-based digital trigger system with lower trigger jitter and increased stability, memory depth up to 28Mpts and waveform capture rate up to 110000 waveforms per second. A wide range of other additional functions are included with this oscilloscope including support for a wide variety of smart trigger functions (including HDTV), serial protocol and trigger and decoding functions and an 8" full colour LCD-TFT screen.
- The interface of the SDS2304 is clearly labelled and simple to use with menu controlling soft keys, analogue channel connectors, digital channel connectors, USB terminals, a vertical channel controlling area, function menu area, advanced function setting area (including serial trigger and decode, digital channel, MATH functions and waveform reference functions), horizontal controlling area, DDS generator setting key and trigger setting areas all available for adjustments.
- 300MHz bandwidth oscilloscope with four channels
- Real time sampling rate of 2GSa/s
- Variety of serial protocol trigger and decode functions including IIC, SPI, UART/RS232, CAN and LIN
- Variety of smart trigger functions (pattern, window, interval, dropout and runt
- Support for HDTV trigger
- Support history function and segmented memory with up to 80000 frames
- Hardware-based zoom function
- High speed pass/fail function technology
- 32 kinds of automatic waveform measurements with support measurement statistics function
- Advanced waveform math operations (FFT, differential, integral and square root)
- Complete connectivity: USB host, USB device (USBTMC, PictBridge, LAN (VXI-11), EXT TRIG, PASS/FAIL, TRIG OUT
- Support for SCPI remote control commands
- Multi-language user interface and built-in online help system
- 8" full colour LCD-TFT screen
Each Unit Includes
- Siglent SD2304 Oscilloscope
- 1:1/10:1 Probes (4x)
- Product Qualification Certificate
- QuickStart Guide
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
- CD (Including User Manual, Quick Start, Datasheet and EasyScope X Computer Software)
All products in this series