10MHz/2-Ch.Function Generator w/ARB,MOD & Counter
Order #: SDG1010
Mfg #: SDG1010
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- The SDG1000 series of high-performance function/arbitrary waveform generators use direct digital synthesis (DDS) technology and can generate accurate, stable, clean and low distortion output signals. It provides fast rising and falling edge square waves up to 25MHz. The SDG1000 series provides a user-friendly graphical interface that can help you complete tasks faster and greatly improve your work efficiency. It has dual-channel output and each channel can output waveforms up to 50MHz (Sine Wave).
- Apply DDS technology, double output, adjustable phase, the highest output frequency is 50MHz
- 125MSa/s sample rate, 14bit vertical resolution, 16Kpts wave length
- Output 5 types of standard waveform, internally installed 48 types of waveform
- Internally installed high precision, wide frequency counter, frequency is up to 200MHz
- Abundant modulation function, sweep-frequency output, pulse train output
- Standard collocation connection: USB Device, USB Host, support U Disk storage and software, upgrading GPIB port is optional
- Can connect to SDS1000 series digital oscilloscope perfectly, and support remote command control
- 125M Sa/s
Each Unit Includes
- Warranty Card
- USB cable
- QuickStart Guide
- product qualification certificate
- CD（contains EasyScope PC software）
- power cord designed for the instrument and authorized by local country
All products in this series