3200g x 1mg Scale
Order #: MSA3203S100DE
Mfg #: MSA3203S100DE
This item is no longer available. Please contact Transcat Customer Service for assistance with alternative product suggestions to meet your exact needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Precision toploading balance with 18 built-in applications that can be customized for complex lab weighing tasks
- 3,200g capacity with 1mg readability for precise readings, and 140 x 140mm (W x D) weighing pan to hold samples
- High-resolution 5.7" color TFT touchscreen with integrated software that provides interactive guidance to manage weighing tasks, user settings, and system settings
- USB port for connecting a computer (sold separately) for data transfer, RS-232C port for connecting peripheral devices (sold separately), and Ethernet port for networking
- Fully automatic internal temperature- and time-controlled calibration function (isoCAL), automatic leveling, and manual draft shield to help ensure accuracy
- Capacity/readability 3,200g/1mg
- Linearity/repeatability 5mg/1mg
- Minimum sample weight (typical), according to USP (U.S. Pharmacopeia) standards 0.82g
- Weighing units gram, kilogram, carat, pound, ounce, troy ounce, grain, pennyweight, milligram, parts per pound, Austrian carat, Newton, pound:ounce, microgram
- Display 5.7" high-resolution color TFT (thin-film transistor) touchscreen
- Built-in applications Unit conversion, SQmin function for minimum initial weight according to USP, isoCAL automatic calibration/adjustment function, individual identifiers, density determination, statistics, calculations, averaging, formulation, weighing in percent, time-controlled functions, totalizing, DKD measurement uncertainty, second tare memory, counting, checkweighing, alibi memory, audit trail
- Interfaces USB, RS-232C, Ethernet, SD card reader
- Security User passwords, fastening point for anti-theft locking device (sold separately)
- Operating temperature range 5 to 40 degrees C at 80% RH (relative humidity) up to 31 degrees C, decreasing linearly to 50% RH at 40 degrees C
- Compliance ISO (International Organization for Standardization), FDA (Food and Drug Administration), USP, GxP (Good -x- Practice)
- Power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (120V line cord)
- Dimensions Weighing pan: 140 x 140mm (W x D) Weighing chamber: 172mm (H)