RIGOL EMI BUNDLE PROMOTION
S1210 Software, NFP-3 Probes & EMI-DSA800 Kit Bundle
Order #: EMI BUNDLE-PROMO
Mfg #: EMI BUNDLE-PROMO
SAVE 40%. This bundle includes S1210 EMI Software, NFP-3 Near field probes and EMI-DSA800 EMI Filter & Quasi-Peak Detector Kit at one low price.
Only need this item for a short time?
RIGOL EMI Bundle Highlights
- EMI-DSA800 EMI Filter & Quasi-Peak Detector
- EMI Filter & Quasi-Peak Detector Kit (DSA815 Only) EMI-DSA800 option provides Quasi-Peak detector and EMI filter (200 Hz, 9 kHz, 120 kHz, -6 dB bandwidth). Quasi-Peak detection is a weighted form of peak detection. For each data point, the detector detects the peaks within the specified time interval, weights the peaks detected using circuit with specified charge and discharge structures as well as the display time constant specified in the CISPR Publication 16 standards and display the result. By default, the instrument uses Gauss filter and will switch to EMI filter automatically if Quasi-Peak detector is selected. Press BW/Det at the front panel. Then, press Det Type to select Quasi-Peak detector. At this point, the instrument automatically changes the filter type to EMI and the Filter Type menu is grayed out and disabled. EMI-DSA800 option is used in electromagnetic interference test.
- S1210 Pre-compliance Software
- The S1210 Pre-compliance software simplifies EMI pre-compliance testing by providing an easy-to-use interface for scan setup, limit line construction, scan and peak data evaluation, and a handy pre-compliance reporting feature.
- NFP-3 Near Field Probes
- Frequency Range: 30MHz to 3GHz
- One set includes four types of probe, provides optimizing sensitivity and resolution
- Minimum resolution: 2mm; able to capture near field radiation of single circuit line
- Applicable for electromagnetic leakage testing inside the cable
- A measurement tool for EMI pre-conformance testing, troubleshooting, and design verification
- Determine frequency and relative intensity of the spectral components of the interference source