StainlessSteel AirPurge Collar
Order #: XXXCMACAP
Mfg #: 3433114
The Air Purge Collar is used to keep dust, moisture, airborne particles, and vapors away from the lens. It can be mounted before or after the bracket. It has the push-in fitting. A 4mm outside diameter plastic tubing is recommended to connect the fitting. Air flows into the fitting and out the front aperture. The pressure of air should be between 0.6 and 1 bar. Clean, oil free air is recommended.
Availability: Ships in 3-4 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
All products in this series
- Raytek XXXCIACFBStainless Steel Fixed Bracket$63.00
- Raytek XXXCMACRARight Angle Mirror$148.00
- Raytek XXXCIDCPSSwitching Power Supply, 24VDC, 125 mA, (110/220V input), DIN$196.00
- Raytek XXXCMCOMMCommunications kit for ceiling mount sensors
- Raytek XXXCMACPWProtective Silicon window for ceiling mount sensors$101.00
- Raytek XXXCMACRAMRight Angle Mirror, metric thread$148.00
- Raytek RAYGPCPanel mount meter & PS 110/220 VAC for Ceiling Mount Sensors$723.00
- Raytek XXXCIADJBSS Adjustable Bracket$111.00
- Raytek XXXCI2CONThermocouple cable extension connector kit for CMK model$59.00
- Raytek XXXCI1CONThermocouple cable extension connector kit for CMJ models$59.00
- Raytek XXXCMACPWMProtective Silicon window for Metric ceiling mount sensors$101.00
- Raytek XXXCMACAPMMetric Air Purge Collar for metric threaded housing$82.00
- Raytek XXXCMACMNStainless steel mounting nuts (2)$31.00
- Raytek XXXCMACMNMStainless steel mounting nuts (2) metric threads$29.00