Metris Instruments TRACER-1
Non-Contact AC Voltage Detector
Order #: TRACER-1
Mfg #: TRACER-1
This item is no longer available. Please contact Transcat Customer Service for assistance with alternative product suggestions to meet your exact needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Investigative tool for fire ground applications
- Directional and can locate source of AC voltage
- Detects AC Voltage at a safe distance
- Pinpoints direction of downed Lines
- Verifies power disconnect
- Determines energized power cords, wiring within walls
- Detects power in unused household outlets
- Detects unknown sources of unshielded AC voltage
- Identifies energized wires on roads or paths
- Determines if water or damp ground is energized
- Frequency Range: Detects AC voltages from 40 to 70 Hz..
- Self-Test: Internal 5-second built-in test function after turn-on.
- Warning Signal Indications: Audible and visual
Each Unit Includes
- Carrying case
- Operating manual
- Quick-reference card
- DieHard® 9 volt alkaline battery