Underground Service Locator w/ Depth Indicator,60Hz
Order #: 780232
Mfg #: 780232
Special Price $1,099.40 Regular Price $1,195.00
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- State-of-the-art digital signal processing technology (DSP) for precision service locating.
- Automatic controls – making the Digicat easy to use, requiring minimal user training.
- Starts in Power Mode – ensuring the most potentially dangerous current carrying services are detected first for maximum operator safety.
- Auto Mode – Convenient for initial site occupation, simultaneously scanning in Power and Radio
- Added benefit of utility depth estimation in 8 and 33 kHz, to 3 m for additional survey information (Digicat 550i model only)
- Hazard Zone. Additional indication to the presence of shallow buried services (within approximately 30 cm), operates in power, 8 kHz, 33 kHz and Auto mode,
- Pinpoint assist. Allowing fast and accurate positioning of services.
- In-built test function. Allowing operators to test the hardware and software functionality of the Digicat before use.
- Service Due indicator. Wrench icon displayed after 12 months.
- User configurable settings accessed via the i button.
- Highly visible digital LCD display with built-in light sensor, automatically enabling the backlight in dark conditions.
- Robust, light weight design, specifically engineered for tough site conditions
Each Unit Includes
- 6 AA (LR6) batteries
- Quickstarter and CD-ROM including User Manual and Certificate of Confirmity