DC Power Supply,0-100V,0-0.5A, 50W GPIB,RS-232
Order #: 6614C
Mfg #: 6614C
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Small, compact size for bench and system use
- Fast, low-noise outputs
- Dual-range, precision low current measurement
- Built-in measurements and advanced programmable features
- Protection features to ensure DUT safety
- Output Ratings
- Voltage: 0 to 100 V
- Current: 0 to 0.5 A
- Programming Accuracy at 25°C ±5°C
- Voltage: 50 m V
- +Current 0.05% + 0.5 m A
- Ripple & Noise (20 Hz to 20 MHz)
- Voltage rms: 0.5 mV
- Voltage Peak-to-Peak: 5 mV
- Normal mode rms: 1 mA
- Agilent high performance DC power supplies offer speed and accuracy for test optimization. The single output, 40-50 W GPIB 6611C-6614C provide small, compact size for bench and system use; fast, low-noise outputs; and dual-range, precision low current measurement. The Agilent 50W, single output 6614C is a versatile low-power solution designed for demanding applications, and is a one-box solution that includes measurement capabilities and built-in GPIB and RS-232 interfaces.