Agilent Spectrum Visualizer for InfiniiVision Oscilloscopes
Order #: 64997A
Mfg #: 64997A
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- ASV 64997A supports the InfiniiVision 2000 and 3000 X-Series oscilloscopes
- Spectrum analysis with bandwidths up to 1 GHz, depending on the InfiniiVision oscilloscope selection.
- Single or dual channel measurements and displays (channels 1 and 3)
- Free run or triggered measurements, Single or continuous sweep modes
- Spectrogram measurements (spectrum vs. frequency vs. time) to analyze time-varying signals with vertical, horizontal, or waterfall display modes
- Multiple oscilloscopes can be configured to allow user to rapidly switch between multiple instruments
- Power (dBm) vs. frequency
- Horizontal (x-axis): Specify center frequency and frequency span, or start and stop frequencies
- Vertical (y-axis): Specify reference level (dBm) and scale (dB/div)
- Settable resolution bandwidth
- Flat top, Guassian, or Hanning windows applied to the time domain data for the FFT analysis
- Marker to peak amplitude, and marker to center frequency.
- Marker peak search can be enabled for time-varying signals
- Multiple marker, with delta X and delta Y readouts
- Free Run (continous), Triggered, Stop, Single, Preset
- Triggered mode: specify trigger power level (dBm), single or continous sweep
- Enable/disable y-axis label
- Enable/disable main trace display
- Max hold display mode
- 20 MHz sine wave
- 10 MHz square wave
- Pulsed waveform
- WaveGen source settings can be altered while ASV is running for interactive signal source and analysis capability