Order #: GL820
Mfg #: GL820
Modern conveniences such as Ethernet and USB 2.0 interfaces are included, along with a USB flash memory port, so the user can easily get the data out of the Graphtec GL820 20 channel Portable midi Logger and transfer it to your computer. Data are normally captured into the Graphtec GL 820's large internal memory, at rates selectable from 10 ms to 1/ hour! With the Graphtec GL-820, the user can record for hours, days, or even weeks with the 12 MS memory.
Only need this item for a short time?
- Built-in Ethernet and USB 2.0 interfaces
- Compact 7.6"x4.8" and approx weight of 1lb
- Direct recording capability to USB memory stick
- 2GB Built-in Non-volatile memory retains data even after the GL800 is turned off Voltage (20 mV to 50V )
- Temp Thermo-couplers (K, E, J, T, N, R, S, T, B, W) and Humidity
- Up to 200 Multi-function PhotoMOS relay isolated input channels
- Optional battery pack provides up to 6 hours of continuous recording
- Battery also functions as a UPS in the event of AC power failure
- 16-bit A/D converters (14-bit processing)
- Max Sample rate of 100 Samples/second
- Statistical analysis functions