Airmagnet Vofi Analyzer Pro Software
Order #: AM/A2210
Mfg #: 3536584
AirMagnet VoFi Analyzer displays your network in terms of calls and call quality. AirMagnet's patent-pending technology scans all 802.11a/b/g devices, distinguishes between voice and data traffic, and automatically scores every call in terms of WiR-Value and WiMOS Score based on a variety of packet metrics, such as loss rate and jitter. The solution independently scores and tracks both sides of a call (AP to phone and phone to AP), allowing users to distinguish problems that are rooted on one side of the call. Each call is color-coded according to call quality, making it easy to visualize phones or calls with problems. This provides a full history of all calls on the network, and quickly reveals problems that are tied to a particular phone, channel or a given period in time.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Detect any 802.11a/b/g Voice-over-WLAN call
- Full call quality analysis of encrypted voice-over-WLAN traffic
- Score and track both sides of a call (AP to phone and phone to AP), to allow users to distinguish problems rooted on one side of the call
- Built-in AirWISE® expertise to automatically diagnose and troubleshoot over 60 types of wireless voice call problems
- Easy-to-read charts that correlate changes in call quality with more than 50 critical call metrics including RF, voice and data traffic, AP configuration, and many more
- Obtain advanced details regarding all roaming transactions detected on the VoFi deployment, including possible reasons for the roaming instance, VoFi-specific data (such as WiMOS, Signal Strength, etc.) leading up to the attempt, and packet transmission rates for the conversation
- Multiple radio support for simultaneous multiple channel capture and analysis
- Integrate diagnostic data from the phone (syslog messages directly from phone), air, and wired sides (integration with Cisco Call Manager and Vocera server) of any given call
- Integrated reporter to generate customized reports for call quality, roaming, devices and events
All products in this series