Fluke Networks 990DSLWT
Loop Tester w/Wideband & TDR
Order #: 990DSLWT
Mfg #: 1610040
CopperPro offers a broad range of Plain Old Telephone Services (POTS) troubleshooting, fault location and line qualification capabilities. Its Wideband/TDR option adds high frequency transmission testing and qualification functions for services like ADSL, HDSL and HDSL2, ISDN, T1, E1 and DDS. And the TDR option adds precise fault location and analysis. CopperPro is packed with test, analysis and troubleshooting capabilities integrated with an easy-to-use toolbox interface that makes identifying ad locating faults as simple as pushing a button. Replaces up to twelve traditional test sets. Troubleshoots and qualifies lines for POTS, ADSL and other special services. Time Domain Reflectometer (TDR) feature allows precision fault location.
This item is available as RENTAL at
Call for price
Questions about this product?
- Qualification copper loop test meter tests support for POTS and high-speed digital services, including ADSL, DDS, ISDN, T1, E1, HDSL, HDSL2, and HDSL4, in outside plant paired copper cables
- Customizable, automated tests provide pass/fail or information results that indicate the POTS and high-speed digital services subscriber lines can support
- Fault location tests and transmission tests help diagnose physical cable faults and signal transmission problems
- Time domain reflectometer (TDR) tests identify and locate physical voltage, resistance, and capacitance faults, and measure the distance to faults to help diagnose problems and facilitate cable repairs
- Exports data to computer for long-term records storage and creation of reports
All products in this series