Fluke Calibration P3800 Hydraulic Deadweight Testers
Fluke Calibration P3800 Hydraulic Deadweight Testers
Order #: Fluke Calibration P3800 Hydraulic Deadweight Testers
The P3800 Series High Pressure Hydraulic Deadweight Testers are the culmination of over 50 years of experience in the production and design of high performance pressure standards. With features and options designed to improve accuracy, increase reliability, and simplify operation, the P3800 Series can be used to calibrate virtually any high pressure sensing device including transducers, transmitters, gauges, pressure switches or other calibrators.
Why Buy the Fluke Calibration P3800 Series from Transcat? Calibration. Selection. Price.
Transcat is a leading supplier of Fluke Calibration instruments, and can offer accredited calibrations on new orders. Check out our ordering guide to ensure that we provide you with the very best product for your application. To request more information, technical support, get a quote, or place an order, feel free to call us, chat us, request a quote, or add to cart!
Three models are available, P3830, P3840 and P3860 offering pressure ranges of 30,000, 40,000 and 60,000 psi respectively (2000, 3000 and 4000 bar). All models are available in two accuracy classes, 0.02% or 0.015% of Reading. The Series P3800 offers an accurate and economical approach to calibrating high pressure devices.
The instrument base includes all items required for operation. A high quality hand pump is coupled to a 7 to 1 intensifier, allowing the operator to easily generate high pressure in the system. An oil reservoir is included so the pump to be re-charged when calibrating large volume devices. A test station is provided for connecting the device under test to the P3800 Series. Adjustable feet and the level vial allow the operator to insure the instrument is level to achieve the ultimate performance. A piston float reference allows the operator to determine when the piston is in the ideal, “mid float” position.
|P3830||500 to 30,000 psi, or 40 to 2,000 bar, or 4 to
200 MPa, or 40 to 2000 kgf/cm2
|P3840||500 to 40,000 psi, or 40 to 2,600 bar, or 4 to
260 MPa, or 40 to 2600 kgf/cm2
|P3860||500 to 60,000 psi or 40 to 4,000 bar or 4 to
400 MPa or 40 to 4000 kgf/cm2
|Accuracy||Standard accuracy is 0.02% of Reading*. Optional accuracy of 0.015% of Reading is available. ISO/IEC 17025 accredited calibration is provided with each instrument. *Accuracy is based on % of Reading from 10% to 100% of the piston range when used in accordance with the corrections found on the calibration certificate. Below 10%, ± (accuracy class) x 10% of the piston range. See the “Guide for the Uncertainty Analysis in Pressure when Using P3000 Series Deadweight Testers” technical note for more information.|
|Materials of Construction|
|Standard weight material||Series 3 non-magnetic, austenitic, stainless steel|
|Weight density||7.8 g/cm3|
|Piston Material||Tungsten carbide with nickel binder|
|Cylinder Material||Tungsten Carbide with cobalt binder|
|Thermal Coefficient of Expansion||11 ppm/°C|
|Test port adapters||9/16 – 18 UNF (Autoclave); 3/8 BSP; 1/2 BSP & 3/4 BSP|
|Instrument Weight||66 lbs. (30 Kg) Instrument Base only|
|Instrument Size||18 in. X 13.5 in. X 19 in. (455 X 340 X 478 mm)|
|Reservoir Volume||235 cc (14.3 cu.in.)|
|Intensifier ratio||7 to 1|
|Operating Fluid||Dioctyl Sebacate (DOS), our reference 55-600|
|Presscal Software||Windows based software program that allows users to easily apply all necessary corrections to enhance the deadweight tester performance. Supports additional 12 pressure units (bar, mbar, MPa, kPa, psi, kg/cm2, atm, in H2O, mH2O, mmH2O, inHg, mmHg).|
|Converstion Weight Sets||For applications that require nominal pressure increments in measurement units different than the main unit, conversion weight sets are available. Available measurement units are: PSI, bar kgf/cm2 or MPa.|
Only need this item for a short time?
- Pressure ranges to 60,000 psi (4000 bar)
- Select from two accuracy classes; 0.02% or 0.015% of reading
- Includes hand pump and intensifier for generating high pressures
- Tungsten carbide piston and cylinder provides long term stability and durability
- Mass set can be trimmed to local gravity FOC
- Fluke - Pressurements P3830-PSIOil Operated Deadweight Tester 30,000PsiSpecial Price $36,670.00 Regular Price $38,504.00
- Fluke - Pressurements P3830-MPAHigh Pressure Hydraulic Deadweight Tester,4 to 200 MpaSpecial Price $36,670.00 Regular Price $38,504.00
- Fluke - Pressurements P3830-BAROil Deadweight Tester, 2000 BarSpecial Price $36,670.00 Regular Price $38,504.00
- Fluke - Pressurements P3860-PSIOil Operated Deadweight Tester 60,000PSISpecial Price $49,970.00 Regular Price $52,469.00
- Fluke - Pressurements P3860-BARHigh Pressure Hydraulic Deadweight Tester 40 - 4000 BarSpecial Price $49,970.00 Regular Price $52,469.00
- Fluke - Pressurements P3860-MPAHigh Pressure Hydraulic Deadweight Tester 4 to 400 MpaSpecial Price $49,970.00 Regular Price $52,469.00
- Fluke - Pressurements P3840-PSIOil Operated Deadweight Tester 40,000PSISpecial Price $39,670.00 Regular Price $41,654.00
- Fluke - Pressurements P3840-MPAHigh Pressure Hydraulic Deadweight Tester 4 to 260 MpaSpecial Price $39,670.00 Regular Price $41,654.00
- Fluke - Pressurements P3840-BARHigh Pressure Hydraulic Deadweight Tester 40 - 2600 BarSpecial Price $39,670.00 Regular Price $41,654.00