True RMS 60A AC Clamp Meter w/Non-Contact Voltage
Order #: MA61
Mfg #: MA61
Manual ranging clamp meter with three Current ranges. The 6000mA range allows for low current measurements that may be used in the automotive industry. Unique VFC (variable frequency control) mode helps troubleshoot and diagnose HVAC applications that are variable frequency driven.
Availability: Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- AC Current
- ±2% accuracy
- True RMS for accurate readings of noisy, distorted or non-sinusoidal waveforms
- 0.7" (17mm) jaw size allows measurements in tight locations
- 6000 count backlit LCD display
- Built-in non-contact voltage detector (NCV) with LED indicator
- Variable Frequency Control (VFC): Low pass filter for accurate measurements of variable frequency drive signals
- Functions include: NCV, AC/DC Voltage, AC Current, Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency, Diode Test, Continuity
- Full range overload protection
- Data Hold, Low Battery indicator, Auto Power Off
Each Unit Includes
- Complete with test leads
- 2 AAA batteries and carrying case
All products in this series