Order #: IR300UV
Mfg #: IR300UV
Only need this item for a short time?
This combination meter helps you take quick temperature readings on unsafe surfaces while the circular laser shows you the area being measured to maintain accurate measurement distance. Its UV light easily reveals refrigerant leaks in combination with a standard UV dye (not included) on AC units, pipes, and automotives. Convenient built-in bright flashlight will help you do your job in dark environment.
- Non-contact IR Thermometer measures temperature up to 932°F (500°C)
- UV Leak Detector with 5 UV/Blue LEDs (460-470nm)
- Coaxial laser displays a circular representation of the target area
- Programmable High/Low Temperature set points with audible and visual alarm
- Adjustable emissivity for better accuracy on different surfaces
- MAX/MIN/AVG/DIF displays highest, lowest, average, and Max minus MIN values
- Bright flashlight with 5 white LEDs
- Automatic data hold when trigger is released
- Auto power off
- Complete with three AA batteries