Benchtop Meter w/Probe & Probe Holder,110/220VAC
Order #: WD-35611-00
Mfg #: WD-35611-00
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- An affordable way to take consistent, accurate conductivity measurements in your laboratory!
- Use our Parametric Search to find the Conductivity meter for your needs- FAST!
- Dual display shows conductivity and temperature
- Reads 0 to 199.9 mS across five ranges—autoranging feature gives the best resolution for your measurements
- Calibrate at up to five conductivity points (one per range)
- Features adjustable temperature coefficient for better accuracy and selectable cell constant for very high or low range measurements
- Memory stores up to 100 readings for future retrieval.
- Selectable manual or automatic temperature compensation
- Ready indicator, HOLD, and water-resistant membrane keypad
- Includes convenient pull-out reference guide
- Conductivity range 0 to 19.99, 0 to 199.9, 0 to 1999 µS; 0 to 19.99, 0 to 199.9 mS
- Conductivity resolution 0.01, 0.1, 1 µS; 0.01, 0.1 mS
- Conductivity accuracy ±1% full scale
- TDS range 0.00 to 9.99, 10.0 to 99.9, 100 to 999 ppm; 1.00 to 9.99, 10.0 to 99.9, 100 to 200 ppt
- TDS resolution 0.01 ppm, 0.1 ppm, 1 ppm; 0.01 ppt, 0.1 ppt, 1 ppt
- TDS accuracy ±1% full scale
- Temp range 0 to 80°C, 0 to 100°C*
- (*Temp range is 0 to 80°C with an epoxy body cell and 0 to 100°C with a glass body cell)
- Temp resolution 0.1°C
- Temp accuracy ±0.5° C
- Temp compensation automatic or manual
- Temp coefficient adjustable from 0.0 to 10% per °C
- Cell constant select from k = 1.0 cm-1, 0.1 cm-1, and 10 cm-1
- Display dual LCD shows measurement plus temperature
- Dimensions 9"W x 2-3/8"H x 7"D
- Calibration up to 5 points (one point per range)
- Operating conditions 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
- Power VAC 110 or 220