RKI Instruments 35-3000RKA-IR03
Assembly,sample draw housing, 0-100% vol. CH4,IR sensor,w/amp
Order #: 35-3000RKA-IR03
Mfg #: 35-3000RKA-IR03
The 35-3000RK (A) is capable of single person calibrations and remote sampling at up to 5,000 ft. from a controller, and interfacing to any RKI or third party control system (utilizing a 4-20 mA feedback signal). A a very cost effective way of monitoring for several gases that may be in the same place.
Availability: Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Long life pump
- Flowmeter and LED's for operational status
- Low flow indication
- Operates on 24VDC input
- Larger versions available with up to 4 sensor capability in one enclosure
- Available in LEL, O2, H2S, CO, H2, HC (ppm)
- LEL and O2 available with or without transmitter
- NEMA 4X enclosure making it dust, water and corrosion resistant.
- Available with up to four sensors, LEL, O2, H2S and CO all in one enclosure
- Combustibles, oxygen, hydrogen sulfide and carbon monoxide versions are available with or without a 4-20 mA transmitter
- The 35-3000RK (A) is also available with both LEL and oxygen sensors in one unit