Megohmmeter (Hand-cranked, 250V,500V,1000V)
Order #: 6503
Mfg #: 2126.52
The Megohmmeter Model 653 is a compact, self-contained, hand-cranked True Megohmmeter®. This practical and dependable instrument is designed for a broad range of plant and field service applications, such as acceptance testing and preventive maintenance of wiring, cables, switchgear and motors. The easy hand-cranked operation provides a steady, DC voltage output across the entire range for consistently reliable readings. The Model 653 has three test voltages for insulation resistance testing: 25V, 5V and 1V. Test voltages are generated in full across the entire measurement range.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- True Megohmmeter®
- Test voltages of 25V, 5V and 1V
- LED indicates constant voltage output and proper cranked speed
- Automatic discharge when measurement is finished
- Auto- Ranging " dual scale operation for better sensitivity and easier readings
- Compact self-contained package; folded crank
- Large direct reading scale
Each Unit Includes
- Soft Carrying Case
- Test Leads
- Blue Lead
- Alligator Clips
- Test Probe
- User Manual
All products in this series