Dwyer Instruments 2330
Order #: 2330
Mfg #: 2330
- Bezel provides flange for flush mounting in panel.
- Clear plastic face is highly resistant to breakage. Provides undistorted viewing of pointer and scale.
- Precision litho-printed scale is accurate and easy to read.
- Red tipped pointer of heat treated aluminum tubing is easy to see. It is rigidly mounted on the helix shaft.
- Pointer stops of molded rubber prevent pointer over-travel without damage.
- "Wishbone" assembly provides mounting for helix, helix bearings and pointer shaft.
- Jeweled bearings are shock-resistant mounted; provide virtually friction-free motion for helix. Motion damped with high viscosity silicone fluid.
- Zero adjustment screw is conveniently located in the plastic cover, and is accessible without removing the cover. O-ring seal provides pressure tightness.
- Helix is precision made from an alloy of high magnetic permeability. Mounted in jeweled bearings, it turns freely, following the magnetic field to move the pointer across the scale.
- Calibrated range spring is flat spring steel. Small amplitude of motion assures consistency and long life. It reacts to pressure on diaphragm. Live length adjustable for calibration.
- Silicone rubber diaphragm with integrally molded O-ring is supported by front and rear plates. It is locked and sealed in position with a sealing plate and retaining ring. Diaphragm motion is restricted to prevent damage due to overpressures.
- Die cast aluminum case is precision made and iridite-dipped to withstand 168 hour salt spray corrosion test.
- Exterior finished in baked dark gray hammerloid. One case size is used for all standard pressure options, and for both surface and flush mounting.
Blowout plug is comprised of a rubber plug on the rear which functions as a relief valve by unseating and venting the gage interior when over pressure reaches approximately 25 PSIg (1.7 bar). To provide a free path for pressure relief, there are four spacer pads which maintain 0.023" clearance when gage is surface mounted. Do not obstruct the gap created by these pads. The blowout plug is not used on models above 180" of water pressure, medium or high pressure models, or on gages which require an elastomer other than silicone for the diaphragm. The blowout plug should not be used as a system overpressure control. High supply pressures may still cause the gage to fail due to over pressurization, resulting in property damage or serious injury. Good engineering practices should be utilized to prevent your system from exceeding the ratings or any component.
O-ring seal for cover assures pressure integrity of case. Samarium Cobalt magnet mounted at one end of range spring rotates helix without mechanical linkages.
- Range 15-0-15 in H2O
- Minor divisions 1.0
- WIKA Instrument 4243269Bourdon Tube Pressure Gauge 5000 PSI$295.82
- Dwyer Instruments A3015Photohelic Gauge,0-15"H2O$643.00
- Dwyer Instruments A3001Pressure switch/gage, range 0-1.0" w.c Photohelic$643.00
- Dwyer Instruments A3005Pressure Switch/Gage 0-5.0Wc$643.00
- Dwyer Instruments A3000-20CMPhotohelic Press.Switch/Gage,0- 20cm W.C.$643.00
- Dwyer Instruments A3020Pressure Switch/Gage 0-20Wc$643.00
- Dwyer Instruments A3000-0Pressure Switch/Gage 0-.50Wc$643.00
- Dwyer Instruments A3008Photohelic Press.Switch/Gage, 0-8.0"W.C.$643.00
- Dwyer Instruments MARK II WSIMark II Wind Speed Indicator, mph Scale$170.00
- Dwyer Instruments A3003Pressure Switch/Gage 0-3.0Wc$643.00
- Dwyer Instruments A3002Pressure Switch/Gage 0-.25Wc$643.00
- Dwyer Instruments IP-42Current To Pressure Transducer, 4-20mA input,3-15 psi output$505.00
- Dwyer Instruments A3030Pressure Switch/Gage 0-30Wc$643.00
- Dwyer Instruments A3000-00-TampPhotohelic Press.Switch/Gage, 0-.25"W.C.w/Tamper-Proof Knobs$639.75
- Dwyer Instruments A3050Pressure Switch/Gage 0-50Wc$643.00
- Dwyer Instruments A3000-00NPressure Switch/Gage,0.05-0.20W$679.00
- Dwyer Instruments A3000-00Pressure Switch/Gage 0-.25Wc$679.00
- Dwyer Instruments A3010Pressure Switch/Gage 0-10Wc$643.00
- Dwyer Instruments A3006Pressure switch/gage, range 0-6.0" w.c$643.00
- Dwyer Instruments A3004Pressure switch/gage, range 0-4.0" w.c$643.00