Yokogawa CW240-D/DA USED FOR SALE
Order #: CW240-D/DA-USED
Mfg #: CW240-D/DA-USED
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
Yokogawa CW240-D/DA Clamp On Power Meter, Power Cord UL/CSA Standard w/ Analog input/output function
- Easy-to-read LCD screen display
- Up to 4 loads can be measured
- Connection checking function
- Built-in 1 MB Internal Memory; Can be expanded up to 512 MB by use of external Memory cards
- Multi-Lingual Support
- Zoom Function
- Backup Power supply attachments available
The CW240 supports four single-phase two-wire systems, two single-phase three-wire systems and even SCOTT connections. The CW240 supports currents ranging from 200.0 mA to 3000 A and voltages up to 1000 V. Electric power (instantaneous values, electric energy, and demand), harmonics, voltage fluctuations (dip, swell, and instantaneous power failure) and waveform scan all be measured simultaneously.
Measurement of Instantaneous Values:
The CW-240 can be used to carry out investigation regarding renewal of electric equipment such as transformers in building, check load factors and demand factors, and to check current/voltage fluctuation at motor start-up.
- Measurement elements: Voltage/current/electric power (active, reactive, apparent)/power factor/phase angle of each phase, average/minimum/maximum values of each measurement element.
- Data collection time: 1/2/5/10/15/30 seconds, 1/2/5/10/15/30/60 minutes One cycle (waveform), 100/200/500 ms (short time interval)
Power Quantity Measurement:
The CW-240 can measure and display the power quantity consumed up to the specified time (from the start of integration until the end).
- Measurement elements: Active power quantity, regenerative power quantity, reactive power quantity (leading/lagging)
- Data collection time: 1/2/5/10/15/30 seconds, 1/2/5/10/15/30/60 minutes
- Measurement elements:
- Maximum power demand required since the start of logging measurement and the time it occurs
- Active power, reactive power (lag), power factor
- Active power quantity (consumption, regeneration), reactive power quantity (lagging/leading)
- Demand time limit: Length of time set to obtain the average power (normally 30 minutes)
- Demand power: Average power during the demand time limit
In many cases, inverter power supplies are used to drive air-conditioners and compressors.
These power supplies cause distortions in voltages and currents, leading to malfunctions and power loss. Therefore, investigation and control of influences on the main power supplies by harmonics is necessary.
- Harmonics for Analysis: 1st to 50th
- Display Data: List, Bar graph (linear/log), vector (inflow/outflow judgment)
- Measurement Elements: Level, Content, phase angle (voltage/current/electric power of each harmonic), aggregate value (voltage, current, electric power, power factor), aggregate harmonic distortion factors (THD-F or THD-R) of voltage/current
- THD-F: Distortion factor for the fundamental wave, THD-R: Distortion factor for all rms values voltage/current
- Data collection time: 1/2/5/10/15/30/60 minutes
- Measurement elements: Voltage of each phase, current of each phase Voltage and current of each phase
- Data saving format: Binary (can be converted to CSV format using a standard application program)
Voltage Fluctuation Measurement:
The CW240 detects dates/times of when fluctuations occur, fluctuation type, channels where they occur, rms values, and periods between start and end. The voltage threshold is set, and fluctuations exceeding the threshold are detected.
- Measurement element: Voltage dip (voltage drop), voltage swell (voltage rise), instantaneous power failure
- Data saving: Detected based on the voltage rms value of one waveform. Up to 100 data sets can be saved.
Measures Loads in Four Systems Simultaneously:
The CW240 enables simultaneous measurement of loads in four systems in the case of the single-phase 2-wire system, and in two systems in the case of the single/three-phase 3-wire system (common to voltage). Current clamp probe/range can be set for each system.
Reduces Operations Errors at Work Site:
- Writing Check Function
Prior to start of measurement, the CW-240 checks whether wiring is correct. Wiring errors, reverse connection of current clamps, and phases to be checked can be displayed in a vector diagram.
- Setting Check Function:
Settings made for data saving can be checked in the screen. This prevents data acquisition errors that may occur due to mistakes in voltage range setting, current clamp selection or data save item selection.
Saving Large Amounts of Data:
Use of an external memory card (compact flash) makes it possible to save a large amount of data. A memory card (*1) of up to 512 MB can be used, and the data is saved in CSV format. (*2)In addition, the CW-240 has a 1MB internal memory.
- Keysight / Agilent 4329A Used for SaleHigh Resistance Meter$2,199.00
- Ideal Industries/Trend Network 61-959 USED FOR SALESuretrace Circuit Tracer Open/Closed w/ClampCall for price
- Fluke Biomedical ESA620 Used for SaleElectrical Safety Analyzer$3,800.00
- Keysight / Agilent 42941A USED FOR SALEImpedance Probe Kit for Impedance Analyzer$4,995.00