Order #: PA3000
Mfg #: PA3000
The Tektronix PA3000 is an ideal 1- to 3-phase power analyzer for testing high efficiency power supplies, LED drivers, home appliances, inverters, and drives. Use it to analyze and document true power, power factor, efficiency, energy consumption, and harmonics to the latest regulatory standards, such as Level VI, Energy Star, CEC, IEC 62301 and more.
Only need this item for a short time?
Key features and specifications
- One to four channels support single and three phase applications
- 10 mW standby power measurement
- 1 MHz bandwidth
- 1 MS/s sampling rate
- 16 bit A/D
- Harmonic analysis to 100th order
- ±0.04% basic voltage and current accuracy
- Measurements to 30 Arms and 600 Vrms Cat II (2000 Vpk)
- USB and LAN interfaces standard (GPIB option)
- Free PWRVIEW software Full color graphical display for intuitive readouts of measured values, waveforms, harmonics, and energy integration plots