Tektronix P7380SMA USED FOR SALE
Order #: P7380SMA-USED
Mfg #: P7380SMA
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
Tektronix continues to demonstrate its proven leadership in differential probing with a significant addition to our Differential SMA Probe Family. Differential SMA probes are designed for measuring differential signals in a 50 Ω signaling environment, providing the ability to convert from a differential SMA signal path to a single oscilloscope input channel. Many of today's high-speed serial data standards employ differential signaling on multiple lanes that are challenging to measure simultaneously on a single oscilloscope.
The Tektronix Differential SMA Probes provide the ability to measure a high-speed differential signal on each channel of a multiple-channel oscilloscope. The right oscilloscope can simultaneously acquire up to four high-speed differential signals with the use of four differential SMA probes. As an added benefit, the SMA inputs on the probes connect to high-quality 50 Ω terminations that offer industry-leading return loss, a critical specification that is very important in compliance testing as frequencies increase.
Tektronix Differential SMA Probes also provide a common mode DC voltage input to the termination network. The termination voltage can be supplied either externally by the user or internally by the oscilloscope. In addition, there is also an automatic mode that senses the common mode voltage of the input signal and automatically sets the termination voltage to match. The P7313SMA has an extended termination voltage range that makes it ideal for testing differential standards with high common mode voltages like HDMI and DVI.
Taken together, the high-speed differential amplifier, superior 50 Ω terminations, low return loss, flexible termination voltage, and quality phase-matched SMA cables create a world-class differential acquisition system when used with Tektronix oscilloscopes.
- >13.0 GHz Bandwidth (P7313SMA only, typical)
- >8.0 GHz Bandwidth (P7380SMA only, typical)
- 50 Ω Termination Network, Differential SMA Inputs
- Industry-leading Differential Return Loss and VSWR
- High-bandwidth Differential Amplifier with Excellent CMRR
- Internal Termination Voltage Generator can be Controlled Internally by the Oscilloscope*1, by an External Source, or Automatically by the Probe
- Phase-matched SMA Cables (38 inch length, <1 ps skew)with Cable Loss Compensation
- Switchable Gain for Extended Dynamic Range
- Auxiliary (Inverted) Output for use with Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzers, or as a Clock Recovery Trigger Source
- TekConnect Interface
- Bandwidth (Typical): >8 GHz
- Rise Time (10-90%) (Guaranteed): <55 ps
- Rise Time (20-80%) (Typical): <35 ps
- Attenuation: 2.5X or 12.5X, user selectable
- Differential Input Range: 0.625 Vp-p (2.5X), 3.0 Vp-p (12.5X)
- Common Mode Input Range: ±2.5 V
- Termination Voltage Range: ±2.5 V
- Noise, Referred to Input: <13 nV/?Hz (2.5X), <40 nV/?Hz (12.5X)
- Differential Return Loss: <27 dB to 5 GHz (VSWR<1.09:1), <20 dB to 8 GHz (VSWR<1.22:1)
- CMRR: >50 dB to 100 MHz, >35 dB to 1 GHz, >20 dB to 5 GHz, >15 dB to 8 GHz
- Max Voltage (Nondestruct): ±5 V (DC + peak AC) Interface: TekConnect
- Ralston Instruments QTHA-KIT4-SS Used for SaleUniversal Quick-test Hose and Adapter Kit$1,347.00
- RIGOL NFP-3 Used for SaleNear Field Probe Kit w/4 Probes 30MHz to 3GHz$339.25
- Yokogawa 701933 Used for Sale50MHz Current Probe 30 Arms Input$1,109.00
- Keysight / Agilent 34921T Used for SaleTerminal Block w/Temp.Reference for 34921A & L4421A$195.00
- Fluke 3310-PR-TF-II Used for Sale5000A Fluke 1750 Thin Flex Current Probe, 24in Cable$1,000.00
- Tektronix DPP125C Used for SaleBERTScope Digital Pre-emphasis Processor -12.5 Gb/s$3,999.00
- Ralston Instruments QTHA-KIT6-3FT Used for SaleHigh Pressure Tubing/Fittings 6000PSI, 3'Hose$129.60
- Tektronix RMD5000 Used for SaleRackmount Kit,DPO,MSO4000 & MSO5000/B Series Oscilloscopes$499.00
- Tektronix TEK-DPG Used for SaleAccessory,Deskew Pulse Generatr Signal Source$599.00
- Fluke 5520A-600- Used for SaleHigh Performance Multi-Product Calibrator w/ 600 MHz Oscope$33,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent 04287-60111 Used for SaleTest Head for 4287A$2,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent N7740KI Used for SaleSC Connector Adapter for Optical Multiport Power Meter$595.00
- Testequity TESTEQUITY-105-KIT-USEDAccessories for Testequity 105 Chamber$2,395.00
- Keithley 2231A-001 Used for SaleUSB Adapter with USB Cable$49.00
- Tektronix P75PDPM Used for SalePrecision Differential Probing Module for P7500 Series$1,499.00
- Keysight / Agilent 11689A Used for SaleLow Pass Filter,4.4GHz$999.00
- Tektronix FZ-G1-N Used for SaleToughPad Controller Tablet for USB Spectrum analyzers$599.00
- Fluke 2645A-UIM Used for SaleUniversal Input Module 20-Channel for Fluke 2645A$125.00