Tektronix DPP125C Used for Sale
Order #: DPP125C-USED
Mfg #: DPP125C
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
The DPP125C is a nonlinear signal conditioner capable of adding controllable amounts of pre-emphasis to a signal. It takes in single-ended inputs of data and clock. The BERTScope DPP Series can operate as a stand-alone instruments controlled by a PC, or with a BERTScope for complete software integration. It can be fully automated, and with its compact size, it will easily fit into a manufacturing environment.
- 1 to 12.5 Gb/s for Support of Hardware-based Equalization of 2nd- and 3rd-generation Serial Standards
- 3- or 4-tap for Full Support of Compliance Testing for 802.3ap, Serial Attached SCSI, 10GBASE-KR Backplanes, DisplayPort, USB 3.0/3.1 PCI Express Gen3
- Pre-cursor or Post-cursor Adjustment for Optimizing Compensation for ISI and Loss
- Exceptionally Easy Setup with Concurrent Multiple Domain Views Ideal for Operation as a Stand-alone Instrument Controlled by a Remote PC, or with a BERTScope for Complete Software Integration
- Precise Control to Correct for Effects such as Backplane ISI or Optical Effects with Adjustability through Tap Weights or Step Response provides the Flexibility Needed for Complete Design Characterization
- Optional integrated reference clock multiplication to PCIe compliant 2.5 GHz, 5 GHz, and 8 GHz
- Optional integrated eye opener functionality for testing DUTs with long channels
- Optional integrated clock doubler enables full rate stress for 12 Gb/s SAS
- BERTScope Clock/Data delay compensated internally to allow length-matched cables
- Enclosure with the BERTScope footprint to allow equipment stacking
- New microcontroller to provide more processing power
- RS-232 interface enhancement to speed up PCIe receiver equalization link training
- Design Characterization for High-speed, Sophisticated Designs
- Certification Testing of Serial Data Streams for Industry Standards
- Design/Verification of High-speed I/O Components and Systems