Tektronix 80E04 Used for Sale
Order #: 80E04-USED
Mfg #: 8.00E+05
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
Tektronix (Tek) 80E04 TDR Electrical Sampling Module, 20 GHz, 2 CH
- High-performance TDR/T Measurements
- Impedance Profile, Inductance, Capacitance, and S-parameters
- Transmission Line Quality, Impedance, and Crosstalk
- True Differential, Common Mode, and Single-ended Measurements
- Efficient Fault Isolation
- High-frequency, Low-noise Signal Acquisition
- Fast Rise Time Measurements
- Jitter Analysis and Waveform Analysis
- Device Characterization, Transmission Quality, Waveform Parameters
- Low Signal Measurements
The 80E10, 80E08, and 80E04 are dual-channel Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR) sampling modules, providing up to 12 ps incident and 15 ps reflected rise time in the 80E10 (18 ps incident in 80E08 and 23 ps incident in 80E04). Each channel of these modules is capable of generating a fast step for use in TDR mode and the acquisition portion of the sampling module monitors the incident step and any reflected energy. The polarity of each channel’s step can be selected independently. This allows for differential or common mode TDR or S-parameter testing of two coupled lines, in addition to the independent testing of isolated lines. The independent step generation for each channel allows true differential measurements, which ensures measurement accuracy for differential devices.
The 80E10 and 80E08 are small form factor, fully integrated independent 2-meter remote sampler systems, enabling location of the sampler near the DUT and ensuring the best signal fidelity. An optional 2-meter extender is available for the 80E04. The modules characterize crosstalk by using TDR steps to drive one line (or line pair for differential crosstalk) while monitoring a second line (or line pair) with the other channel (or another module for differential crosstalk). The "filter" function on the 8200 and 8000 Series mainframes can be used with TDR or crosstalk measurements to characterize expected system performance with slower edge rates.
All modules have independent incident step and receiver deskew to remove the effect of measurement fixtures and probes, enabling faster and easier de-embedding of test fixtures. The 80E10 sampling modules provide an acquisition rise time of 7 ps, with up to 50 GHz user-selectable equivalent bandwidth (with 50, 40, and 30 GHz settings). The 80E08 sampling bandwidth is 30 GHz (user selectable with 30 and 20 GHz settings) and 80E04 sampling bandwidth is 20 GHz. The 20 GHz P8018 single-ended and 18 GHz P80318 differential variable pitch TDR probes provide excellent performance and compliance, ensuring easy and accurate backplane and package measurements.
When the user employs these modules with Tektronix IConnect® TDR and VNA software, he or she can acquire up to 1,000,000 data points and obtain up to 50 GHz differential, mixed mode, and single-ended S-parameters. IConnect also enables impedance, S-parameters, and eye-diagram compliance testing as required by various serial data standards, as well as full channel analysis, Touchstone (SnP) file output, and SPICE modeling for gigabit interconnects. Sampling Modules: 80E09, 80E07, 80E06, 80E03, 80E03-NV, and 80E01.
The 80E09 and 80E07 are dual-channel modules with remote samplers, capable of 450 μVRMS noise at 60 GHz sampling bandwidth, and 300 μV at 30 GHz sampling bandwidth. Each small form factor remote sampler is attached to a 2-meter cable in order to minimize the effects of cables, probes, and fixtures, allow close location of the sampler to the DUT, and ensure best signal fidelity. User-selectable bandwidth settings (60/40/30 on 80E09 and 30/20 on 80E07) offer optimal noise/bandwidth trade-off.
The 80E06 and 80E01 are single-channel, 70+ and 50 GHz bandwidth sampling modules. The 80E06 provides the widest measurement bandwidth and fastest rise time measurements with world-class signal fidelity. Both the 80E06 and 80E01 provide a superior maximum operating range of ±1.6 V. Both of these modules can be used with the optional 2-meter extender cable, which ensures superior signal fidelity and measurement flexibility.The 80E03 and 80E03-NV are dual-channel, 20 GHz sampling modules. These sampling modules provide an acquisition rise time of 17.5 ps or less. An optional 2-meter extender cable is available.
When used with Tektronix 80SJNB Jitter, Noise, and BER software, these modules enable separation of both jitter and noise into their components, understanding precise causes of eye closure, and obtaining highly accurate extrapolation of BER and 3-D eye contour. When used with the 82A04 phase reference module, time-base accuracy can be improved down to 200 fsRMS jitter, which together with the 300 μV noise floor and 14 bits of resolution ensures the highest signal fidelity for the measured signals.
- Tektronix 80E10 Used for Sale20GHz Dual-Channel Time Domain Reflectometry Sampling Module$15,300.00
- Keysight / Agilent DSO81304A Used for SaleInfiniium High Performance Oscilloscope,13GHz$19,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent 83623A Used for SaleHigh-Power Synthesized Sweep Generator,10MHz-20GHz$5,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent 83711B Used for SaleSynthesized CW Generator,1GHz - 20GHz$2,899.00
- NH Research 9200-4960-36 Used for SaleDC Battery Test System, 600V, 40A, 36 kWkW$65,000.00
- Keithley 236 Used for SaleSource Measurement Unit 100V - 110V / 100fA - 100mA$1,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent E5052A Used for SaleSignal Source Analyzer,10MHz to 7, 26.5, or 110GHz$30,000.00
- Keysight / Agilent 83712B Used for SaleSynthesized CW Generator 10MHz - 20GHz$7,999.00
- Tektronix AWG2021 Used for SaleArbitrary Waveform Generator, 10Hz to 250MHz,Single Channel$799.00
- Keysight / Agilent 53132A USED FOR SALEUniversal Counter, 225MHz, 150p 12 digit/s, GPIB, RS232$1,395.00
- NH Research 9300-100 Used for SaleDC Battery Test System, 100kW, 600V / 333A or 1200V / 167A$91,500.00
- Keysight / Agilent 83620B USED FOR SALESynthesized Swept-Signal Generator,0.01 to 20GHz$7,999.00