Tektronix 371A Used for Sale
Order #: 371A-USED
Mfg #: 371A
- HighPower Measurements of Semiconductor Devices
- Up to 3,000 Volts
- Up to 400 Amps
- Up to 3,000 Watts
- Waveform Comparison
- Envelope Display
- Waveform Averaging
- Kelvin Sense Measurements
- Fully Programmable
- 3.5Inch MS DOSCompatible Disk Storage to Quickly Save and Recall Setups
- Manual or Automated High Resolution DC
- Parametric Characterization of Semiconductors
- Incoming Inspection
- Manufacturing Test
- Process Monitoring and Quality Control
- Data Sheet Generation
- Component Matching
- Failure Analysis
371A High Power Programmable Curve Tracer
The 371A, the industry leader in high power curve tracers, is used for testing a wide variety of power semiconductors. It performs DC parametric characterization of thyristors, SCRs and power MOSFETs.
The high voltage collector mode permits testing the Off-characteristics of a device up to 3,000 volts. The pulsed high current collector mode provides output current pulses greater than 400 amps peak for testing On-characteristics. It also permits high power testing up to 3,000 watts.
In the R&D lab, the 371A is used for characterization of new designs of power devices, extraction of SPICE parameters, failure analysis and data sheet generation.
In manufacturing test, the 371A is used to verify device quality and process monitoring.
The 371A is used for incoming inspection to verify power device performance and perform failure analysis.
Interactive Programmable Control
Interactive control of all measurements can be done from the full featured front panel or over the GPIB. Operating parameters can be adjusted and stored and recalled using several storage methods including the 371A nonvolatile memory, the built-in MS DOScompatible floppy disk or to an external controller.
Automated Cursor Measurements
The 371A provides three cursor measurement modes. The Dot cursor provides direct screen readout of voltage, current, gm or DC beta at any point. The Window cursor can be positioned between two curves to measure small signal beta or gm, and can also be used for visual go/no-go tests. The Function Line cursor provides screen readout of a slope or intercept value.
Sweep Measurement Mode
In the sweep measurement mode, the 371A will automatically construct a family of curves while stimulating the device with low duty-cycle pulses. With this capability, power curves can be displayed without excessive heating of the device.
A test fixture is a standard accessory that provides safe device enclosure to ensure operator protection during measurements. The test fixture accommodates standard A1001 through A1005 adapters with Kelvin sensing, 3-Pin adapters without Kelvin sensing and the A1023 and A1024 surface mount adapters.
- Tektronix 370B Used for SaleProgrammable Curve Tracer$24,999.00
- Tektronix AM503 Used for SaleCurrent Probe Amplifier$2,440.00
- Keysight / Agilent 8449B USED FOR SALEMicrowave Preamplifier 1GHz to 26.5GHz$3,899.00
- Tektronix TPA-N-PRE Used for SalePreamplifier 6GHz,SMA Input for MDO4000 Series Oscilloscopes$1,999.00
- Amplifier Research 50W1000BM4 Used for SaleBroadband RF Power Amplifier 1MHz-1GHz,50W$11,999.00
- Danisense DSSIU-4 Used for SaleFour Channel System Interface Unit$3,641.00
- Keysight / Agilent B1511B USED FOR SALEMedium Power Source/Monitor Unit(MPSMU)for B1500A$8,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent B1510A USED FOR SALEHigh Power Source/Monitor Unit for B1500A$8,999.00
- Intepro ELR975 FOR SALE USEDElectronic DC Load w/Energy Recovery$17,306.50
- Keysight / Agilent 400EL Used for SaleAC Voltmeter,10Hz to 10MHz$9,999.00
- HBM K-T40B-005RMF Used for SaleTorque Flange Strain Gage Measuring System$12,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent 8902A Used for SaleMeasuring Receiver,150kHz to 1.3GHz$4,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent N4903B USED FOR SALEHigh-Performance 12.5Gb/s Error Performance Analyzer,J-BERT$19,499.00
- Keysight / Agilent 4156C Used for SalePrecision Semiconductor Parameter Analyzer$31,999.00
- Keithley 4200-PA USED FOR SALERemote Preamp Module for 4200-SCS$1,299.00
- Keysight / Agilent B1517A USED FOR SALEHigh Resolution Source Monitor Module for B1500A System$9,985.00
- Stanford Research Systems SR560 Used for SaleLow-noise Voltage Preamplifier DC-1MHz$2,595.00
- Amplifier Research 50W1000A Used for SaleBroadband RF Power Amplifier 1MHz-1GHz,50W$9,999.00