Ideal Networks R158003
Order #: R158003
Mfg #: R158003
The new VDV II Series are easy to use cable testers that check the integrity of copper cables commonly found in domestic, commercial or industrial voice, data or video installations, including telephone wiring, data network and video/security cabling.
Employing state-of-the-art technology, VDV II offers functionality not previously available in a wiremapper. The advanced wiremap engine accurately displays complex wiring faults instantaneously whilst TDR (Time Domain Reflectometry) aids troubleshooting and improves on-site productivity.
- RJ45, RJ11/RJ12 and coax ports for verification of low voltage copper cables
- Pinpoints cable faults eliminating unnecessary guess work
- Cat 5, Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6A, Cat 7, UTP and STP Testing Support for all common LAN cables (TIA 568A/B wiring schemes)
- Large Backlit Screen Instantaneous, easy to read test results
- Identifies analog (PBX) and digital (ISDN) telephone services
- PoE service detection with voltage information
- Displays network rate and duplex information
- Reduces the chance of losing or damaging the remote unit.
- Voltage Protection
Each Unit Includes
- Dual port remote unit
- Coax remote unit,
- Alkaline battery
- Multi-language user guide
- 2 x RJ45 to alligator
- Clip cable 390mm
- 2 x screened RJ45 to RJ45 cable 150mm
- 2 x RJ12 to RJ12 cable 100mm
- F-type plug to F-type plug cable 230mm
- F-81 barrel splice
- BNC female to F-type male adaptor
- BNC female to F-type female adaptor
- RCA female to F-type male adaptor
- RCA female to F-type female adaptor
- Wallet wiring card
- Carry case.