Keysight E1460A FOR RENT
Order #: E1460A-RENT2
Mfg #: E1460A
Keysight E1460A Highlights
The Keysight E1460A High-Density Relay Multiplexer is a C-size, 1-slot, register-based VXI module. This 64-channel multiplexer, using latching armature switches, offers a highly configurable, high point-count switching topology. Switching topologies include 64 two-wire, 32 three-wire, 32 four-wire, or 128 single- ended latching relay channels. This multiplexer consists of a component card with switches (labeled E1460-66202) and the QUIC screw terminal block (E1460-80011) that plugs onto the component card.
Use of SCPI commands or status bit jumpers on the terminal card configures the E1460A "wire mode" as either a 128 x 1-wire, 64 x 2-wire, 32 x 3-wire, or 32 x 4-wire multiplexer.
Applications for the E1460A include wire harness and cable testing, semiconductor testing, and printed circuit board testing.
- 1-Slot, C-size, register based
- Armature latching relay channels
- Configuration for testing insulation
- Includes QUIC easy-to-use terminal block
- Numerous multiplexer topologies
- Configurable for scanning voltmeter applications
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit