Intepro EL9711 FOR RENT
Order #: EL9711-RENT2
Mfg #: EL9711-RENT2
EL 9700 DC LOAD
The Intepro EL 9700 Electronic load Series is a new line of bench top and rack mount DC loads that combine six modes of operation with special test features including programmable CC soft start, dynamic pulsing, built in battery test, and short circuit mode making these DC loads ideal for testing power supplies and batteries as well as other power products. These loads are rated from 150 watts to 6000 watts. Typical applications that these model EL9700 series loads can be used for include research & development, production, solar cell loading, fuel cell testing and incoming inspection.
The EL 9700 series of loads include six modes of operation, CC (constant current), CR (constant resistance), CV (constant voltage), CP (constant power), CC+CV, and CR+CV to support a wide range of testing applications. Dual range 16-bit resolution measurements of voltage (V), current (I) and power (W) provide the accuracy of a DMM with the convenience of a single connection. Intepro Systems loads are designed for easy integration into automated test systems or used as a standalone instrument, operated by the easy to use front panel. Every load comes standard with an Ethernet or USB interface. All loads have power up self-diagnostic routine with built in calibration checks. Loads are fully protected against OP, OC, OV, OT and reverse polarity. This ensures the quality and reliability of the loads and provides protection for the unit under test.
The Intepro EL 9700 series DC electronic loads, as a new generation line of products, are designed with high-performance chips, high speed, high accuracy and with resolution of 0.1 mV and 0.01 mA (the basic accuracy is 0.03%, the basic current rise speed is 2.5 A/us). The EL 9700 series has a wide application in production line testing (ie. cell phone charger, cell phone battery, electric vehicle battery, Switching power supply, linear power supply), research institutes, automotive electronics, aeronautics and astronautics, ships, solar cells, fuel cell, etc.
Key features of the EL 9700 DC Load products
Remote Voltage Compensation
Supports Remote Voltage Compensation and Multi-Data Storage
Testing & Calibration
Power-on-self-test, Software Calibration, and Standard Rack Mount
RS232, RS485, USB Communication Interface.
Six High Speed Operation Modes: CC, CR, CV, CW, CC+CV, CR+CV
Over Current, Over Voltage, Over Power, Over Heat, Polarity Reversed Protection.
Intelligent Fan System is Automatically Initiated According to the Temperature.
Arbitrary Waveform Generation.
150W to 6000W.
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit