Fluke 5200A Used for Sale
Order #: 5200A-USED
Mfg #: 5200A
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
The Fluke 5200A Precision Alternating Voltage Calibrator is a precision high-performance alternating voltage source with proven reliability and exceptional stabi lity and accuracy over a broad frequency range. It is specified over a wide 0°C to 50°C operating range for use in both laboratory and manufacturing environments.
Amplitude is controlled in six ranges from 1 mV to 100 V. Resolution to 1,199,999 counts yields 20% overrange capability with 1 nanovolt steps on the 1 mV range, up to 0.1 mV steps on the 100 V range. Outputs from 100 µV RMS to 120 V RMS are provided, with up to 50 mA load current capability. An additional 1000 V range is included for front panel or remote interface control of a 5205A or 5215A Precision Power Amplifier. Amplitude error measurement for voltmeter calibration is provided in two ranges, ±3% and ±0.3%. Error measurements can be resolved to 10 ppm. Five frequency ranges are provided from 100 Hz to 1 MHz, with 119,999 count resolution for 20% overrange capability with 0.01 Hz steps on the 100 Hz range, up to 100 Hz steps on the 1 MHz range. The oscillator of the 5200A may be phase locked to an external source to produce synchronous signals of precision amplitude and stability. Signal phase is locked within ±1° a of phase angle, ±0.05°/kHz, over a ±2% band around the center frequency. This capability is essential for 50 Hz calibration. A 3V pulse signal is provided for monitoring frequency with an external counter. A quadrature output signal is provided which leads the fundamental signal phase by 90°. Amplitude varies from 1 V to 10 V rms, proportional to the fundamental signal output level on any range. This signal is useful for wattmeter calibration, and for research and development tasks that use the 5200A as a precision source.
- Fluke 5440A Used for SaleDC Voltage Calibrator$18,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent N5532B Used for SaleSensor Module 100kHz to 4.2GHz (Option 504), -20 to +30dBm$5,799.00
- Valhalla Scientific 2724A USEDResistance Standard Calibrator$4,095.00
- Clarostat 240C USED FOR SALEHigh Power Resistance Decade Box$999.00
- Stanford Research Systems FS725 USED FOR SALERubidium Frequency Standard RS-232$2,599.00
- Tektronix SG505 Used for SaleOSCILLATOR, 10 Hz-100Khz, plug-in$499.00
- Fluke Calibration 9640A-LPNX Used for Sale4GHz Ultra Low Phase Noise RF Reference Source,50ohm Output$35,995.00
- Keysight / Agilent B2912A USED FOR SALEPrec.Source/Measure Unit,2Chnl. 10fA Res.,210V/3A,DC/10.5A Pls$15,995.00