- Resolution 0.01
- Range: -40 to +400°F, -40 to +204°C
- Calibrated Accuracy: ±0.2°F from 32 to 200°F, ±0.5°F from 200 to 400°F, ±0.1°C from 0 to 100°C, ±0.3°C from 100 to 200°C
- 4 Point NIST Traceable Report of Test
- Long-term drift not to exceed 0.05%/year
- Meets API requirements
- Easily replaceable AA Batteries, provides an estimated *200 hours operation.
- Circuit logic automatically indicates low battery condition, automatically shuts off after twenty minutes, shows temperature trend and stabilization, displays error codes for failure determination.
- The low power backlight for night operation is photo sensor controlled for convenience and battery conservation.
- In nighttime conditions the backlight illuminates the display.
- Celsius or Fahrenheit units with C/F indication can be easily selected from the Function Button.
- User Manual explains intuitive calibration procedure that can be done through the external faceplate buttons.
- NIST traceable calibration certificate
- Limited Warranty