- When the three-blade plunger is pressed against a flat surface, the gage should read the set number stamped on the back of the indicator
- No setting master is necessaryInternal gages will measure the largest diameter of any chamfer that has an included angle within the range of angles printed on the dial face
- Gages are also available with electronic indicators on request
- Deluxe Padded Case
- All ground surfaces are of hardened tool steel
- Type: Chamfer Gage
- Range (in): 1/8 - 1/2"
- Dial Reading: For 90 -127 Degree Angles