Starrett S579GZ 52616
Telescoping Gage Set, 5/16- 2 1/8" Range
Order #: S579GZ
Mfg #: 52616
The Starrett Self-Centering Telescoping Gage includes two telescoping arms, set of 4, 579A, B, C, D in case. SET of 4: Nos. 579A/B/C/D in Case.
Availability: Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Precision Ground Radius on each gage provides two-point contact for maximum accuracy
- Greater range
- Constant spring tension gives uniform contact pressure
- Both plungers are easily locked at any desired setting
- Handles can be individually ordered. Handles longer than 12" (300mm) are available on special order.
- Handles are rigidly attached to the contact plungers and are automatically self-centering
- Ends of both contacts are hardened and ground to a radius to allow proper clearance on the smallest hole the gage will enter
- Two telescoping contacts
- Range (in): 5/16 – 2-1/8"
- Range (mm): 8-54mm
- Handle Length (in): 2-3/8" – 12"
- Handle Length (mm): 60-300mm