Compare Products in this Series See all Results
AND ORDER #
It allows to perform with sufficient power, all the primary current injections to test the proper function and wiring of all the elements that compose the protection and measuring section in a substation.
The regulation system is based on a continuously variable autotransformer (Variac) that supplies to a power transformer that delivers the high current outputs and isolate the main supply from the load. A built-in ammeter and a timer gives the information about the current value and the operation time of the relay or breaker under test.
- Permanent current up to 400A 1KVA in 4 Ranges.
- Built in digital ammeter 0.5% accuracy.
- Built in digital timer resolution 1 ms.
- Thermal and short circuit protection.
- Test of the I/T curve in primary current relays test.
- Primary injection tests.
- Test of measurement and protection transformers.
- In general, primary injection tests including the complete loop, such as current transformer cables, protective relays, and circuit breakers.