The Model 91-HF Filter-Regulator is designed to provide clean, accurate air pressure to valve positioners, and other pneumatic control equipment. The filter regulator has been proven to provide long lasting corrosion resistance in harsh industrial environments. The model 91-HF filter regulator is a quality unit that is ideal as an economical alternative for control of process applications.
The Model 91-HF is used extensively to supply air to pneumatic controllers, transmitters, transducers, valve positioners, air cylinders, and a wide range of pneumatic control systems.
- 4Stable output and repeatability - provides constant control under variable flow rates and supply pressures.
- Corrosion-resistant construction - aluminum die-castings are finished with Irridite and baked epoxy paint.
- Depth filter -unit comes equipped with high capacity 3 micron filter housed in drip-well
- Self-Relieving Low droop at high flow levels - aspirator design helps maintain set pressure at higher flow levels
- Tight shut-off - a soft, rubberized valve provides a positive shut-off and compensates for dirt and other foreign matter