Compare Products in this Series
AND ORDER #
- More powerful SDS1000CFL series, invented by an international effort. This newer family of oscilloscopes provide up to four channels with an external trigger input channel and can capture multiple signals simultaneously. It meets the application requirements of product development and verification perfectly. makes it possible to see longer and more detailed signals. Powerful triggering and analysis capabilities make it easy to capture and analyze waveforms, greatly improving the test efficiency. With a powerful interface configuration, these oscilloscopes can easily connect to a PC to provide fast waveform data processing and test system requirements.
- 7"Color TFT LCD display
- 2/4 channels, Bandwidth: 70MHz-300 MHz
- Single real-time sampling rate is:2GSa/s, Equivalent sampling rate is 50GSa/s.
- Memory depth is 24Kpts.
- Trigger types: Edge, Pulse, Video?Slope and Alternative
- Unique Digital Filter function and Waveform recorder function
- Auto measure thirty two parameters and support all measurement function.
- Two/Four groups'reference waveforms and twenty groups' capture waveforms and twenty groups' setups internal save/recall function and USB flash drive save/recall function.
- Cursor types: Manual mode, Track mode and Auto mode.
- Channel waveform and its FFT waveform display on split screen.
- Waveform Intensity and Grid Brightness can be adjusted.
- Menu display in the form of pop-up that in order to convenience users to use it.
- Four Screen display styles: Classical, Modern, Tradition, Succinct.
- Multiple Language User Interface.
- Support build in online help system
- Standard interface: Dual USB Host; USB Device; LAN Port; Pass/Fai Out
- 100MHz 4CH 2G Sa/s(half channel) 1G Sa/s(each channel) - 24Kpts(half channel)
- 12Kpts(each channel)