The slim wrench features a tamper-proof internal adjustment. When the TBIH torque wrench achieves torque, the head breaks-over signaling to the operator to stop applying torque to the fastener or bolt. Break-over torque wrenches improve control of the fastening process by reducing the risk of both over and under tightening.
- Gold color handle
- Torque ranges from 25 ozf.in to 50 lbf.in.
- The break-over mechanism minimizes shock to assemblies.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale - must be preset using a torque analyzer.
- "Breaks-over" when preset torque is reached eliminating overtorquing.
- Six different colored aluminum handles allow for color-coding of specific torque values in production areas.
- Small and lightweight. Ideal for use in restricted spaces.
- Interchangeable heads are manufactured with a common centerline so the torque setting remains the same when head sizes are changed.